· · Soccer
· · · World Cup 2010
· Welcome to the World Cup 2010 playoff-round coverage from yer Fútbol-lovin’ Web-centric mobile-enabled couch-huggin’ amateur semi-fan ... [4 comments]
· This World Cup 2010 prose covers the last few days of the round-robin stage, and is even geekier than usual because I watched most of it on a monster screen driven by a Google TV prototype amongst a gaggle of Googlers ... [1 comment]
· Well, my job and my life have interfered heavily with your authoritative Web Geek’s World Cup 2010 coverage. And — let’s get this out of the way — my predictions as to which matches were going to be fun and how the groups would play out have been almost entirely wrong ... [4 comments]
· We’re now approaching the end of the first third of the round-robin in this geek-blog World Cup 2010 coverage. Long way to go yet ... [6 comments]
· We’re now four days into the unique insights on World Cup 2010 only available from those with a good basis in Web and Mobile technology ...
By Tim Bray.
The opinions expressed here
are my own, and no other party
necessarily agrees with them.
A full disclosure of my
professional interests is
on the author page.